A ductless mini split system is typically used for homes with electric heat that are looking for air conditioning and perhaps back up heat. Or where just one room needs some extra cooling or heating.
Single Zone (Ductless)
Ideal for heating and cooling small spaces like single rooms or supplementing your current system.
These ductless HVAC systems are best suited for providing air conditioning for single rooms, additions and supplemental support for problem areas in larger homes. Because Daikin provides a zoning solution, you will have control over the comfort of each area fitted with one of our units.
Multi Zone (Ductless)
Homeowners fight over temperatures in their homes and have rooms that go unused for long periods. Now they can save energy and control temperatures independently in up to eight separate zones, with a single outdoor unit. With available wall-mounted, concealed slim-duct, ceiling cassette, and floor-mounted indoor options, Daikin Multi-Zone Systems offer multiple indoor unit styles to meet all home comfort needs.
Heat or cool multiple spaces independently with 1 outdoor unit
- Great installation flexibility and a wide choice of styles.
- Wide range of outdoor units to which up to 8 indoor units can be connected.
- All indoor units can be individually controlled.
- The discrete, robust outdoor unit can easily be mounted onto a roof or terrace, or simply to the outside wall.
- It is possible to combine different types of indoor units.